Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Whoopsi Daisy July Challenge - Hot Vibrant Colours

Whoopsi Daisys' July Challenge is to create a card that is Hot Hot Hot...like the hot Summer weather overseas. We are having Winter here, but I'm not complaining. I prefer the cold weather to the heat of our Summer. I created my card using CC Sugar Plums - Surfer Emma stamp.... I thought everyone enjoying the hot weather would like to be by the seaside. I have coloured the image with assorted pencils, twinkling H2O - 'Sunburst' and kindy glitz. I added peachy pearls to the centres of most of the flowers, blue rhinestones to the frame and a real starfish shell (if thats what you call them) to the lower right hand corner. Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon. Have a Great Day :) Hugs Maria

2 comments:

  1. ahhh this is sooooo cute what a summery feel you have in your colour choice and design...i looove it
    Thankyou for joining in at WhoopsiDaisy challenge
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I love the colors. Thanks for joining at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this month. Hope to see you again next month challenge!
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete